Sunday, November 29, 2015

Get Ready to Drool!

 
It's almost time for the Virtual Cookie Exchange! Starting December 1 through the rest of the week, several bloggers (including me) will be sharing pictures and recipes of cookies we have made. I'm eager to see what everyone is baking. :)
 
The picture below shows 3 of the completed placemats. There are 8 total and they are all done!
I used Superior Fastastico #5005 thread so there is a sheen and a variation in color, but it's hard to see with all the prints I used. That's ok. I like it anyway. There are all finished and ready to be gifted.
 
 
Many thanks to Carol at Just Let Me Quilt for putting the cookie exchange together!
Here is the blog order, in case I don't get it on tomorrow...
 

1 comment:

  1. Those place mats are beautiful and will make lovely gifts. Can't wait to see your yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete