Saturday, December 17, 2016

December


Our Christmas cactus is ancient and has sat in the southeast corner of our sunroom since we built our house 29 years ago. I never do anything special to it, but it blooms every year. This year, most of the pretty blooms are between the curtain and the window.

My starburst (Missouri Star Quilt Co pattern) is done, sandwiched, and ready for me to quilt. Now I have to figure out my quilting design!


I worked on this nativity scene this fall--all handwork in wool. I don't remember who designed the pattern.


Leah Day's Waterfall design. I didn't quilt it quite the same as she did, but close.


A shark blanket for my grandson. All the granddaughters are getting mermaid tail blankets.


Three year old Amelia is doing stickers with Grandpa.


Nineteen month old Camella reads with Mommy.


My nephew Andrew and niece Marie and my new great-niece Bridget with the quilt I made for her.


I think I only managed to get two "bags" made for the Bag It QAL, but I kept all the patterns! Patty does an amazing job designing all those bags! This is a sewing kit.


The other is a little card carrier.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment