I participated in Elm Street Quilts bargello quilt-along and made both the Queen B and the Baby B.
Below is the Queen B. The fabrics in the center are In the Bloom by Valori Wells--sorry, don't know the manufacturer--and were leftover in a jellyroll pack. I had used the blues, yellows, and greens in another quilt. I also used one more fabric from Free Spirit that I doubt if anyone can pick out from the rest. :) Then I used a yellow batik for the background. I used my walking foot to quilt it, according to the suggested method I saw on the Elm Street Quilt blog. I think that looks pretty neat. It is about 36 x 36".
This one (below) is the Baby B, about 16 x 16". It is made with Kona solids, the gray background leftover from one jelly roll, and the colors from another. I used my Tiara II to free motion quilt each column, and to practice my fmq with something different in each one. Again, I'm pleased with the overall results.
While at daughter Natalie's last week, I managed to make 2 dresses for granddaughters Amelia (nearly 3) and Harper (7). They picked out the fabric. It was late at night when I finished so didn't get to see them model since we were all busy getting ready to leave the next morning. Two more granddaughters to go...