Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Put a Little Love Blog Hop coming soon!


I've geared up for the Put a Little Love in Your Quilt blog hop, and am ready to go when it's my day! 
The schedule is below...

I made some coasters for my sister-in-law Sandra whom we will be visiting very soon. Several years ago I made her 8 placemats. These sort of match--the print fabric is the same, but I had to try to match closely the other 3 colors out of my stash since I had no more left of the original fabrics. I hope they are pretty close...


I've been working on a few jigsaw puzzles in the evenings; here's one. It's only 500 pieces. I had to get warmed up on puzzling--when we go to my brother Alan's place, there will be a puzzle waiting for us to do.


Here's the schedule for Put a Little Love hop:

February 5


February 6

Just Sew Quilter (that's me)

February 7


February 8

Just Let Me Quilt (our fabulous host Carol S.)

This should be a lot of fun! I haven't done a hop for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment