Saturday, February 10, 2018

Southwest decor


It's always interesting visiting others... I made the wall hanging shown for my sister-in-law Chris to hang in their condo in Tempe, AZ. The wall hanging is a Row by Row from 3 Dudes Quilt Shop, 2015, I believe. (I am saddened by the closure of that shop--loved it!) Next Chris arranged the items on the table below it to help with her decor and asked me to make pillow covers for her. I did (you can't see the 2nd one in this photo).

Then we visited a cousin out west of Surprise who uses saguaro ribs to make furniture and she gave the above pictured skeleton to Chris, who loves these things. So, Alan (my brother) and Chris are in this picture with Chris hugging her saguaro, and now the decor is complete. How neat is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment