Monday, June 24, 2019

Busy Spring

We've been busy--really we have! A 4th birthday party...

Porchfest in St. Louis, at which our son-in-law Todd played & sang...

Harper's first violin concert...

I did finish this Santa that I started 10+ years ago with that gridded interfacing. I didn't like it then and I like it less now, but Santa's done.
Band concerts--that's Connor in the middle before the Middle School concert started...

Hailey on the far right in her elementary school concert...


making zipper pillow covers with Hailey...

and one for Connor too...
keeping the granddaughters...

watching dance recital pieces at lessons...

helping with strawberry festival at church...

Yum!! great strawberry pies!

and our county fair--I'm treasurer so live there during the fair.
Getting a little time to sew now. Working on some "accidental landscapes," based on the book by Karen Eckmeier. There should have been a picture on my phone but I'm not finding it. Another post, I guess...



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy, I am tired just reading it. What fun to make pillow cases with your granddaughter. You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete