Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas reveals



Now I can show the most recent quilt I have made. The jelly roll race below was made in honor of my husband Glen's cousin who died unexpectedly last month. She was only 3 weeks older than Glen and left her only child Katie and family bereft. I felt that I needed to make a quilt for Katie in memory of Wilma, so this is the result. I used all scraps: green for organ donation, strips of other fabrics that reminded me of Wilma, and some other colors. One special strip is a scrap of fabric from a vest that Wilma's mom had made for her many years ago. Katie loved it.


One of our Christmas gifts was a t-shirt for each of us. Mine has the kids' names at the bottom even though that doesn't show in the picture.

I made this ornament from another Geta Gramma pattern. Easy to make with squares of most any size. I think this was with 2 1/2" squares.


Have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment