Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bagging it!

 
If you had a hard time finding the buttons on my Let It Snow wall hanging for the Ho Ho Ho blog hop, there are only 3 so far: a snowflake in the top left section, a gingerbread boy in the largest center section, and a cardinal on a nest in the bottom section. :) They are hard to see with such little photos.
 
 
Today I want to share the bag I made for my cousin who is a cat lover extraordinaire.
Below you should see the entire bag.
I used that special stiff lining for purses (first time ever--and it sure used a lot!)
I didn't want to spoil the outside with pockets...
 
 
Sew, I put a bunch on the inside!
 

I "wrote" her name on the strap with the lettering on my machine, after which I added a few kitties.


And I "wrote" my name and the year on a pocket, with more kitties, of course.
I love this bag and would be happy to keep it, if it weren't made for someone special. :)
I can't wait to give it to her!
 

 
My hibiscus are blooming so beautifully that I thought others might like to see them.
(My blackberries laden with fruit are behind the propane tank.)

 
Here's a close up. They are so large and such amazing flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment