Tuesday, August 14, 2018

More quilt blocks


Here's Merry and Bright (Pat Sloan), week 3. I forgot to post earlier, and tomorrow is block 4, which will probably wait until the grandchildren go home next week. I love block 3--made 2 of them, as you can see.


Our LQS, Stewart's Sewing, is doing a block of the month called Marbella. We actually get 2 blocks at a time, or at least we have the first 2 months. This month was applique`. I love the colors in this quilt--that's one reason I wanted to participate.


Twelve members of our quilt group, Cerro Gordo Quilters, are making butterflies so we can swap blocks. Mine are all done, each one different, since I decided to use scraps. I could easily make my own quilt with these, but I'll have a bunch of different lovelies after we all trade.


No comments:

Post a Comment