Saturday, November 17, 2018

Merry and Bright 15


Here's block 15 of Merry and Bright--haven't gotten to 14 yet--being gone a week puts one behind a bit. This was was easier to think about with only 2 colors. Fourteen has 3 colors to decide on.

Got to visit this little sweetie (baby) yesterday. That's Lynnlee, born on the 8th. Her big sister is Elsie and that's a proud aunt holding her. Lynnlee is a doll-baby. Took her a cute little blanket and matching hat. Made Elsie some doll clothes, none of which I took pictures of, silly me.


Hope to start quilting my Christmas binding tool star quilt (MSQC pattern) today. I'd really like to have it out during the Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great block

    But the babies!!! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties....I love your block, so precise.

    ReplyDelete