Sunday, March 3, 2019

Quilt Retreat

Five of us made it to our annual quilt retreat at Threads of Time in Danville, IL, down from our original 10. We have been having a great time, as usual. We really enjoy coming here, with the quilt shop connected to the retreat center and the ability to roam in and out when the shop is open. Best of all is the chance to be together and have fun!
Below is Nanette on the left, and I am on the right.


Here's Rosie, working on a quilt for her grandson's high school graduation gift.


Sharon's working on some applique for placemats.


Nanette's top-stitching the edge of a table runner.


Becky's fighting her way through the directions of the Tool Tote.


I'm working on strings for Carla's hop later this month--oh, oh, maybe you shouldn't see this--pretend you didn't--it's not quite finished though. And I'm working on another string project too...

I brought only my assorted strips and 5" squares that I have cut from scraps to try to use up--ha, ha, ha!!--I could sew for a week or 2 to get them used up, I'm thinking at this point. That's not even dealing with other squares I have that are different sizes... Maybe I'll make a dent??? One can only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment