Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thursday update


After Carla's (Creatin' in the Sticks) post about her bag kits being available again on Bluprint, I ordered one. It uses a package of 10" squares. There is a pocket on the outside on each side.
This bag is HUGE and will hold a lot of stuff--a good travel bag, I'm thinking.

I used the scrap triangles cut off the sides and bottoms and made 3 additional inside pockets. It was hard to get a photo, but you can see one of them. I put 2 on one side and 1 on the other.


Here is the pattern. My version is the Rhapsody. The blue one has a different name.
Thanks, Carla!! I enjoyed making this bag--there will probably be another one in the future.


I've made a flock (?) of owls, pattern from Caroline of Sew Can She. The little ones are filled with crushed walnut shells for pincushions. The larger ones are stuff with polyfill. They still could be pincushions, I guess.
I think they're pretty cute. Used some of my larger scraps and a few of the gazillion buttons I have.


Another set of placemats using the Take Four pattern--a combo of versions one and two.


Pillow and mug rug I made to go with the wall hanging in my previous post. Don't know why the photo is sideways--you get the idea.


I seriously need to get after quilting some of the 6 or 7 unquilted tops I have ready... having too much fun just putting things together. Later...

2 comments:

  1. WOW, your bag is amazing. Thank you for sharing it. I'm so glad you like it and the pattern. Do you mind if I share your post? I would love to. Your little owls are too cute. I could use some place mats and I'm right there with you on quilt tops. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owls are just adorable....love your pillows and purse...just fabulous, you have been one busy person.

    ReplyDelete