Saturday, December 24, 2022

December Crafter's Edge Project

 

This is my December project for Crafter's Edge as a part of their Design Team.
It is a baby quilt, about 40 x 40", and will go to a youngster in our congregation.


Using the Crossover II as my cutting machine, I used the Funny Monkey, Cute Fox, Sheldon the Turtle, Bumblebee, and Whimsical Sheep. At the time I started the appliques, I wasn't sure what other fabrics I would use, but when Carla announced her Shade of Blue Challenge for January, I decided to use 3 different blues. So, even though this is too early for the hop, I will probably show it again on my day. Hee, hee! I still plan to make something else since I have more time.



Here is the Crossover II, available on the Crafter's Edge website.

These are the dies:









Here's another view on our living room chaise lounge--you can see some of the quilting better.

I couldn't resist showing you the little flying squirrel lovey I made for our youngest granddaughter's 1st birthday. It is a free pattern from Abby Glassenberg for Wild Olive.


And here is that little scoot, stepping on that box to look out her window. She's a sweetie!


Thanks, Crafter's Edge for allowing me to spend 2 years on your design team!
This is my last official project for them, but when I use their dies in future projects, I will be sure to give them credit!











No comments:

Post a Comment