Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring time and grandchildren

A few weeks ago we were able to go to Maryland to see our daughter and family.
Below are Connor and Hailey: Connor is holding the owl I hand-stitched with a tooth pocket in it; Hailey is modeling the skirt I made and her baby doll has on the matching outfit that I made. 
 
 
Then we got to visit in St. Louis with our younger daughter and family. Here is Amelia swinging in the back yard. Harper and I are looking at the things I brought the girls.


 
Now for a springtime photo: daffodils in our flower bed. They are a very welcome sight!

 
Isn't my block pretty? This is last week's lesson for Delightful Stars. I have the squares cut out for the most recent one but the stitching will have to wait a day or 2 longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment