Sunday, September 30, 2018

More Merry and Bright

These are my latest finished for Pat Sloan's Merry and Bright QAL--blocks 7 and 8, I think. So far, I have been able to keep up. Oh, and there are setting blocks--I have 13 of 18 done.



These are 4 of the setting blocks. Some have red instead of the turquoise, some have green, and some have blue.

Another big project nearing completion is my Thimbleberries "inherited" quilt parts. I finished half the embroidery centers myself, completed 13 of the 20 blocks, having to create or duplicate patterns for all 13, quilted each block, and then put the whole thing together. Now I will work on borders.


Oh, yeah, and I made this banner for church--44" x about 7'. Design by Debbie Noffsinger for our church district's 2016 conference. I liked it so much, I wanted to duplicate it, with Debbie's permission, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment