Monday, March 8, 2021

Two February finishes


This hop is coming up soon! Carol has a good line-up of participants, and it will be a great hop, as they all are! Hope you plan to visit all of us and see our projects!

I subscribed to Shabby Fabrics word of the month wall hanging kit program for the year. This is the one for March. Sweet! I love the colors too.


Here is the finished quilt for a nephew. I folded the backing over so it can be seen. I really like that backing--used it on another quilt a couple years ago. Not the greatest picture but it was nasty weather outside when I took it. Now that it's nice, I need to get some better pics.


A closeup of the quilting--triangles for a math teacher. A piece of the math symbols fabric is visible--that's what I bound it with too.


See you on the 26th, if not before!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment