Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Fruity Fun with Crafter's Edge

My August project as part of the Crafter's Edge Design Team features the new nested jars dies
I had a packet of 5" squares from Wilmington Prints called Squeeze the Day which I thought were perfect for this project.
The yellow batik I used for the sashing and inner border was from my stash.
I used 1.5" strips for the sashing and inner border (easy to cut with Crafter's Edge 1/5" die set) and 6.5" squares cut from a solid gray Kona that I have (also easy to cut with Crafter's Edge square die set).

Two of the squares featured this saying:


I used this bee and apple print, also from my stash for the back:


Then I cut the remainder of the 5" squares in half for my piano key border. Not having quite enough, I incorporated some of the yellow batik and another red print batik from my stash.


I love how bright and cheery this wall hanging looks. 


Thanks, Crafter's Edge for allowing me to be on the 2022 Design Team!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment