Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November project for Crafter's Edge

 I'm sliding in under the wire for my November project, and there is no good reason--except that I haven't put the photos on my blog.

I made a banner using the Christmas stocking die set and the Whimsical Christmas tree die set.

Here is the banner in its entirety. 
Using the Crafter's Edge Crossover II and the die sets I mentioned, I cut out the stockings and tree.






I cut everything out of felt and handstitched all the pieces together. 
Then using a piece of red rattail, I stitched the stockings and tree in place so they can be hung from a railing or fireplace. 



This was a fun project. I enjoy having handstitching to do in the evenings when the TV is on.
Thanks, Crafter's Edge for having me on your Design Team this year!









No comments:

Post a Comment