Saturday, February 3, 2024

Catching up...

I had made drawstring bags for each of my grands as part of their Christmas presents and decided to make one for each of my great-nephews and my great niece whom we would be encountering in Santa Fe and in Arizona. Here are two of the bags. This is a combination pattern--the letters are a free Spell It with Moda pattern and then SewLux had the drawstring bag pattern for it. Not sure how I got the pattern now, and I didn't immediately see it on the SewLux web pages. She has other drawstring bag patterns for sale...

I ordered a log cabin table runner kit from Shabby Fabrics because my SIL in Santa Fe wanted a candle mat to match her dishes and the fabrics in this kit were just right. I used one block as the candle mat


and the other 3 to make a shorter version of the log cabin runner. She got both projects.


I think I showed this wall hanging before but I made it for my brother and SIL in Tempe, AZ.
Chris had to take a picture of me beside it. I called it Desert Convergence. It is a Harmonic Convergence, Ricky Tims pattern. 




Later this month I'll be participating in Calico Joan's It Moose Be Love hop. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone makes, and I had better get started on my project!!




See you then!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment